"Simply put... SecureUninstaller™ just gets the job done!"
Frustrated with Programs You Can't Remove?
Securely and Completely Uninstall
Unused, Damaged and Unwanted Programs
Instantly With SecureUninstaller™!
The Frustrating Problem...
A program has deeply embedded itself into your system, refusing to be uninstalled.
Did you know that when you install an application, numerous files and entries are created and distributed all over your PC? Before you know it, your computer is one massively heavy, bloated system filled with completely unnecessary – and potentially unsafe – files.
So the next time you think it's OK to allow unused programs to use your computer as their 'permanent home'... consider the following problems.
- Your PC will slow down.
Because unneeded software is occupying valuable disk space.
- Your PC will be prone to errors.
When you install a program, numerous entries are created all over the Windows® registry. If any of these entries get damaged or corrupted, other applications will be harmed and PC error messages will pop up all over the place.
- You will not be able to upgrade software easily.
When you update to a new version of a program, it first tries to uninstall the version currently installed on your PC. If this un-installation is unsuccessful, you will not be able to upgrade to newer versions of that product.
- Your PC is being drained of important resources.
Even though you may not think you are using certain programs, they may be working in the background and hogging important system resources such as memory resources, network resources, and others.
- Your system will be open to security threats.
Some applications – especially the ones that are hard to uninstall! – embed malicious codes that serve to open your system to hack attacks. Others put codes that tend to spy on what you're doing, making you vulnerable to identity theft.
To prevent all the above problems, you should be sure to clean your PC and get rid of every piece of software that you do not use.
The Perfect Solution...
Get Rid of Damaged, Unused, and Unwanted Programs Instantly with Award-Winning SecureUninstaller™
SecureUninstaller™ is an uninstall utility that gets rid of any program on your computer, including those hard-to-get-rid of applications that the standard Windows® Add/Remove Program feature cannot handle.
SecureUninstaller™ can remove programs on three different levels.
- Standard Uninstall.
This level uninstalls programs using the Add/Remove Programs function of Windows®.
Recommended for: simple, straight-forward applications; however, unlike the Windows® feature, backups will be made for any application removed (great for programs that you are not using now but may want to use at a later time).
- Complete Uninstall.
This level will uninstall software by scanning the most common locations where application traces and left-over data usually reside.
Recommended for: advanced software, i.e., programs that perform numerous tasks or has plenty of features; ANY program that Windows® Add/Remove cannot remove.
- Thorough Uninstall.
This level follows a deep-level, heuristic uninstall procedure. It will thoroughly search your complete hard disk for any program traces.
Recommended for: advanced software; ANY program that Windows® Add/Remove cannot handle; ANY program that is damaged or corrupted.
How to Completely Remove Unwanted Software from Your PC with SecureUninstaller™
SecureUninstaller™ Key Benefits
- Saves you from hassle and frustrations. Easily, securely and thoroughly get rid of all types of unwanted applications on your system.
- Saves you time. Simple, ONE-CLICK system backs up programs and uninstalls them in minutes.
- Saves you from ID THEFT. Hey, some of these programs make themselves deliberately un-installable because they want to stay on your PC and spy on you. Get rid of these programs hiding in your system.
- Frees up badly needed hard disk space. Why allow your PC to be the 'warehouse' of unneeded programs? Get rid of unwanted software and free up valuable disk space on your computer, enabling other applications – those that you do want to keep – to run better and faster.
- Protects your PC from broken and corrupt registry entries, improving your PC's performance and speed.
- Cleans your PC of unwanted software components and associated drivers.